SEMCON 2008 in the Philippines – Day 2 September 10, 2008Posted by seonotes in Search Engine Marketing.
Tags: PPC, Search Engine Optimization, SEM, semcon 2008 day 2, SEO
This is Day 2 of the Philippine SEMCON 2008. I am pretty much excited just like the first day, as we have more interesting topics to cover for today.
Presentations include the following:
- Search Arbitrage: Monetizing Tier 2 POPC Search Traffic by Hans A. Koch (great talks in the the Philippine Wordcamp, by the way).
- Domaining: Domain Monetization by Emil Avancena
- Affiiliate Marketing Best Practices by Anders Barris
- Internet Connectivity by Jerameel Azurin
- Revenue Models for Social Networks by Mike Palacios
- Social Media Optimization: Maximizing Traffic by Kevin Leversee
- SEO COpywriting by Damien Kelly
- Eyeblaster Rich Media Presentation by Jordan Khoo
- Panel Discussion: Site Clinic