Social Media Optimization by Kevin Leversee by Design Mesh Philippines September 10, 2008Posted by seonotes in marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing.
Tags: optimization, smo, social media, social media optimization, social networking, social networks
1 comment so far
Learn how to crowd-optimize your campaigns to reap traffic and branding benefits of a socially optimized Internet Marketing presence… in other words, Social Media Optimization 🙂
Social Media Optimization
- Kevin notes that it’s not just gaining traffic from social media sites, but also from search engine results, as well (thanks to, tags!).
- The Internet is a Sea of conversations. Markets are conversations.
SMO is about conversations, the desires of the users. People do not talk about your brand – they talk about their experience with your brand.
- Also, start paying attention not just to big social media sites, but consider the smaller, more targeted ones.
- The best way to gain benefits from social networks is to make them participate: Participate and do not Dictate.
- In social media optimization: It’s all about DESIRE – you can’t configure users!
Social Media Optimization: Context and Purpose
Come from a user-centric design or plan.